Thursday, January 14, 2010

"You Just Might Make Me Believe"

With God, all things are possible, reachable, attainable, dreamable. Now, BRING IT ON.

I have a very talented, piano-playing friend from the UK whose music I adore. One of us found the other via ReverbNation, became fans of the music, and recommended it to anyone who wanted to take a listen. This site has allowed me to become a fan of so many unsigned artists that usually have more to offer than what is actually on the radio. We all come together on a website to try and find success in this business. James Clarke, aka Live Pianoman has somewhat found the first pillar of his success this very week. With a brand new album out on Amazon, solid piano playing fingers, and a chance to co-host the Indie Showcase Radio Show, I'm not sure.. but I bet he's had a good week. The reason I'm mentioning my friend is because he mentioned me. Tuesday on the live radio show, James co-hosted and brought music from a few of his favorite friends/artists. I was very honored to be one of them. The following link is to the downloadable podcast of the show. I will show you step by step how to listen in. A big shout out and thanks to Live Pianoman for introducing little Meagan Rae to another country and sharing my music with others. Hope all is well over there and continued success for you!

HOW TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO SHOW, CO-HOSTED BY LIVE PIANOMAN:
-Go to www.indieshowcase.net
-On the left column, click on 'Podcasts'
-Click on the podcast that says live piano man 01-10 and download
-Once downloaded, you can listen from your iTunes, Media Player, etc.
-"Just Another Sad Song" is featured on 1 hour and 17 minutes

LINKS TO JAMES CLARKE (LIVE PIANOMAN):
-www.myspace.com/livepianoman
-www.amazon.com

LINKS TO REVERBNATION:
-www.reverbnation.com/meaganrae
-www.reverbnation.com/livepianoman

No comments:

Post a Comment